The wisdom brings quality of gaining great knowledge, intelligence, good sense and judgment, smartness, positive learning, scholarship, clear sightedness and philosophy. Wisdom also involves state of being wise, knowledge of what is true or sight coupled with just judgment to righteous actions, professional insight and scholarship.
According to Oxford English dictionary, Wisdom is the rightist matter related to life and conduct; judgment in the choice means and ends strictly sound sense in practical affairs; opposed to folly but enlightenment. In social and psychological sciences, several distinct approaches to wisdom exist with major advances to operation measurements and mental construction.
Mental Aspects of Positive Psychology
- Wisdom is the co-ordination of knowledge and experience to improve well being.
- Problems solving with self knowledge and sustainable actions.
- Value based consistent actions with knowledge diversity.
- Tolerance with uncertainty in life (along with unconditional acceptance).
- Empathy to understand one’s own emotions, morals etc. and feelings, including ability.
- Divine wisdom allows provident designation of functions adoring corners.
It is good for our human trinity—mind, body, thoughts and feelings. The insight sharing is obtained in following ways; Discovering the meaning of life; Looking the possibility of what life is like after death; Considering our spiritual life; Taking sacred scripture; Divine nature through Angels; Live our life and state of unconditional large quantity and health; Care for symbols; Trust your instincts, set boundaries and surround yourself with wisdom; learn from your and other people mistakes and choose it daily.
Spiritual wisdom is the actual ability to make correct judgment and decisions. It is the possible quality gained through our experiences in life.
Wisdom is Better Than Strength
A wise person is more important than a strong one.
- It is good to be strong and powerful than others, if you want to progress in your carrier and be successful.
- Biblical wisdom comes from God, which concerns both the spirit and mind.
- When the spirit plays a role, then there is an opportunity for love to come into the picture because the spirit is Divine. This type of godly wisdom is better than strength.
- With the mind, you seek wisdom from yourself, to help others. But you build something good for God’s kingdom of love. It strengthens you in your workplace.
- Wisdom is better than weapons of war but one sinner destroys much good.
- The kind of wisdom is pure, then peace loving considerate, submissive, full of mercy and person impartial and sincere.
- The Bible explains, if any one lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generosity to all without finding fault, in His service.
- Becoming aware of the differences between wisdom, intelligence, patience, responsibility, courage, belief and steadfastness will open many opportunities for you.
- Strength brings experience, to build greatness and wisdom. One cannot exist without the others. Without wisdom strength is in limited supply. It can penetrate the whole damage. Many problems that require strength, one might be able to avoid or solve with wisdom to intelligence, but problem situations that require wisdom can rarely be solved with strength.
Any one who has Godly wisdom will be of great benefits to himself. Wisdom through God is indeed better than worldly strength. Being wise is better than being strong. Yes, knowledge is more important than strength. After all, you must make careful plan before you fight.
Importance of Intelligence
- Intelligence is the capacity for logic, understanding and self awareness, learning emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning and creativity. It also involves the general mental capability of many other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems and think goodness, especial complex ideas, lean quality and learn from experience.
- According to Alexander Wisner Cross, Intelligence is a force that acts with maximum future leading to actions. It keeps opinions open with some strength, will be the diversity of possible accessible future, up to some fine horizons. In short, intelligence does not like to get trapped.
- Intelligence is the intellectual power of humans, which is marked by complex high level of motivation and self awareness. Intelligence enables humans to experience and thinking. Emotional intelligence is more important in society.
- Synonyms of intelligence offer Brain power; Gray matter; Head piece; Intellectuality; Mental ability; Sense and Smartness.
- Words related to intelligence involve Ability, Perfection, Quickness, Understanding and Brilliance. Ability to judge and work, skill, Judgment, Indeed data, Knowledge, Smart mind, Aptitude, Cleverness etc.
Understanding Knowledge and Insight
- Knowledge is the accumulation of facts and data that is learned and experienced. Knowledge is really about facts and ideas that we require through study, research, investigation, observation or experience. It concerns understanding especially about particulars having awareness of facts or truth known through information. Knowledge knows the things, practices, people, and pleasures to make you happy.
- Insight is the deepest level of knowing the most meaningful to life. It is grasping the underlying nature of knowledge and the essence of wisdom (being true to life). Insight knows that happiness as not the maker of life quality.
- Whereas, wisdom is the ability to make correct judgment that knowledge are true, right, lasting and applicable to life. It is the ability to apply that knowledge to the greater scheme of life. It is understanding that happiness comes from within.
- In a nutshell, if knowledge is information, wisdom is the understanding and application of that knowledge and the Insight is the awareness of the underlying essence of the truth.
The word “Intelligence” is derived Latin nouns “Intelligentia or Intelleoten” which in turn stem verb “Intelligera” to perceive. Greek observes philosophical term “nous”. Intelligence is the capacity acquire and knowledge especially towards a purposeful goal. An individual relative starting on two quantitative induces, meaning matured intelligence as expressed by intelligence with effectiveness of adaptive behavior. It also involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, add complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience.
Wisdom is Divine Bliss
God always helps us to perform miracle because He is the soul creator and caretaker of mankind. He blesses us with mind to create everything desired (through eternal power). We must continue our sincere efforts to achieve the benevolence of God so as to under stand the real meaning and purpose of life. We must try to remain involved in regular prayer and meditation with commitment patience and humanity. The person must get engrossed in the limitless ocean of Divinity.
The soul is blessed with Divine virtue and truth. It becomes capable to cherish the inner radiance and continues sweet melody. It adapts to the virtuous trend of truth and morality but remains away from illusions. Meditation prevents future illness, no matter how big these may be.
Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh; Retd. H. E. S. 1. and Retd. Coordinator, Shah Satnam Ji Educational Institutions, SIRSA (Haryana, INDIA).