- Do not throw stale bread. Cut it into small pieces and put it in the curry. This will thicken the curry.
- To make thin slices of bread for sandwiches put the kitchen knife in boiling water and then use it. This will help to make the slices easily without breaking them.
- To keep the flour dough elastic and loaves soft, mix a little milk in it while kneading.
- If you feel that AlooTikki is getting a little sticky, use very small amount of Arrowroot powder (Ararot). Then again make it. Tikkis’ would be crispy than ever.
- While making Pakodas’ add a few teaspoons of refined oil and Eno fruit Salt. This will make Pakodas’ crispy and puffy.
- While cooking spinach (Palak) add pinch of Soda. It will keep the green color of spinach intact.
- If you want crystal brown color of the onion while cooking Pulav, add a little bit of sugar to it. It will make the cut onion crystal brown and crispy.
- Put round Potato chips in alum water before frying these. These will retain their white color.
- If the biscuits become humid, put them on medium temperature in Microwave oven for five minutes. Later put them in a jar with two cubes of sugar in it.
- To make jelly thick and syrupy add a little amount of lemon juice in it.
- If the salad leaves look a little stale, put them in ice water for 10 minutes. The leaves would be as fresh as ever.
- To remove the tomatoes skin, hook them on a hook and roll them over the stove in a quick succession.
This will peel off the Tomato skin easily and fast.