After tenth many of the students are in dilemma as to choose which subject that can get them better opportunities for future. Sometimes they choose the subject without thinking, due to which they repent later.
In order to avoid this resentment, it is must to select right subject at right time.
If you have any doubt then you can see to the following:
– While selecting the subject, please see to your interest primarily,. Don’t select a subject based on so called scope. Take subject in which you pursue the interest.
– At the time of selecting the subject, mandatorily take advice from your parents, teachers and elders, Also don’t get confused with the advices from everywhere, use your intellect too
– If you are not able to decide anything then take help of career counselor
– Before opting for the subject, gather all the information about a subject, its scope after 12th, and the colleges related to it,.
– Set your goal that what you want to become in future and then move accordingly. Don’t do copy and follow to what other are doing
– Should you wish to make your hobby, your profession, then select the subject accordingly.
– Don’t copy your friends
– Judge yourself for the subject, based on strength, weakness, opportunities, and threat (SWOT) factor
– Raise your strengths and try to reduce weaknesses
– Select extra subject only when you can concentrate on that, else select only one subject and put your focus on it.
– With thanks