Every house needs a proper care whether it is a new or old one. If we do not take proper care of the new house, then in a short time it will start to look old and will cause problems. The house is not made by adding bricks and cement, it is the house only.
Home is the same where all the members of the house are lovingly living together and look at the house as a home and proper care after it properly. If the house becomes old, then it needs more supervision.
If he is taken care of before his condition worsens, definitely it will be with you for a long time.
We are giving you few tips to keep your dwelling up-to-date.
• Proper attention should be given to the electricity wires. If you see the naked wire from anywhere, then change it quickly.
• In case of electricity short circuit, a little negligence can also make big strides. Wherever the power connections are becoming loose, there should not be any delay in fixing them. So fix them as soon as possible.
• If the house comes to seal, then repair it on drying otherwise the seal will gradually spread to the whole house. Because sealing is the main cause to give many diseases.
• Take special care of bathrooms and kitchens, as it is the most used of water and the possibility of sealing is also the same. The most happens.
• You can use clove cinnamon to remove the odor of sealing at home. Soak these spices in water for about half an hour and after boiling, filter it and use it as a room freshener, so you can get rid of the smell coming from the seal at home.
• If your home has been sealed, then sunlight can be your biggest support. Remember that as soon as the sunlight takes place in the sealed area, the ceiling will be finished soon.
• Breakdown in the house, which should be repaired soon. From where the cement is falling or washed, remove it and give it new cement. Before filling the cement, keep in mind that the cement should be thoroughly removed and cleaned.
• If there is any leakage of water then it should be recovered without waiting.
• Maintaining gutters also is the most important thing you can do to prevent water damage to your home.
• If roof is years old, maintaining it in good shape will prolong its life and keep you from having to replace it prematurely.
• After getting scratched, keep touching after a few days intervals. If there is some time in getting rid of whitewash or the economic situation is not permitting, then in such a way, it can be hidden by hanging any portrait or scenery etc. And the place will hide.
By taking a little extra care of your home, you can decorate it and maintain it for a long time.
– Sunita Rani