THE WORKS GOING ON FOR THE SAKE OF WELFARE OF HUMANITY UNDER THE PIOUS INSPIRATION AND GUIDANCE OF ADORABLE SAINT GURMEET RAM RAHIM SINGH JI INSAN.
SHUBHDEVI (BANE REMOVED BY BOON)
1. Revered Guru Ji adopts the girls entrapped in prostitution as his own daughters, gets them medically treated and rehabilitate them with the social mainstream by arranging their marriage, thus, creating a movement against prostitution.
SUKHDUA (A COMMUNITY THAT PRAYS FOR THE WELL BEING OF ALL)
2. Eunuchs (Hijra/ Kinnars) are the most discriminated and least respected segment in the society. Revered Guru Ji renamed them as “Sukh Dua Samaj”,took an initiative to adopt them and integrate them with social mainstream.
BACK TO NATURE
3. Homosexuality is a huge problem for the present as well as coming generations,Revered Guru Ji has initiated a drive to eliminate homosexuality by providing counseling to them, cautioning them about possible health hazards and encouraging them to lead a normal life.
4. With an aim to counter the menace of female feticide and gender based discrimination of girls, Revered Guru Ji has adopted the girls who were to be killed in fetus or are abandoned by parents as his own foster daughters. He has inspired lacs of followers to take a pledge not to kill their unborn daughters.
5. Operating the Shah Satnam Ji Asra Ashram for hapless orphan boys, where they are provided with state of art educational, boarding & lodging facilities along with mental and emotional upliftment.
HEALTH FOR THE MARGINALISED
6. Operating a leper’s home for leprosy patients, where patients are provided with all the medical, physical, mental and emotional help along with boarding & lodging arrangements.
THE GREATEST GIFT
7. Helping childless couples by helping them adopt children through legal adoption and thus bringing joys into their life.
8. Donating wheel chairs and ar tificial aids to the physically challenged and needy people.
9. Helping people, who meet with an accident, helping them reach the hospital as soon as possible and ensuring the best possible medical care.
10. Providing financial help to patients belonging to economic weaker section to meet their medical needs.
11. Providing medical & emotional help along with treatment to mentally & physically challenged people, who tend to beg on public places; educating them on hard work and making them capable to integrate into society.
TRUE BLOOD PUMP
12. Running an International blood bank and conducting several mega blood donation drives worldwide to fulfill blood needs of major blood banks world over. In addition, blood donations are made by volunteers, wherever required, for the police, journalists, patients of thalassemia etc. by members of Dera Sacha Sauda spread all over the world. Dera Sacha Sauda also
happens to be the largest blood donor to the Indian Military including Army, Air Force and Navy.
13. Encouraging posthumous body donation for medical research works.
14. Encouraging posthumous eye donation.
NANHA FARISHTA (A Medical MINI Angel)
15. Organizing medical checkup camps in remote villages by the Ashram’s Mobile Hospital, “Nanha Farishta“.
DIVINE LIGHT/ TRANSPLANTING EYES
16. Conducting free eye operations, providing medicines and accommodation, care and assistance to thousands of patients in a free eye camp on 13th, 14th & 15th December ever y year, apar t from a regular monthly camps.
17. Organizing monthly free treatment and medical checkup camps (Jan Kalyan Parmarthi Shivir) providing services
of specialist & super specialist Doctors, along with free tests.
18. Running True Happy (Heart Attack Prevention Program for You), A Project for free heart checkup and prevention of hear t diseases through a holistic and preventive approach.
AYURVEDA- A PANACEA
19. Providing treatment of incurable diseases with the help of Yoga & Ayurveda with positive living.
20. Promotion of vegetarianism.
21. Reintegrating tribals with mainstream society.
22. A concer ted Anti – drug addiction and rehabilitation Campaign.
23. Believing in and teaching the way to non-violence.
24. Promoting character buildup (which helps build up a healthy young generation free from fatal diseases like AIDS and other sexually transmitted illnesses without any medication) through Satsang, Yoga & Meditation.
25. Providing help to financially poor and unprivileged girls toget married.
26. To facilitate financial help and guidance for students from poorer sections of society. Career counseling is also provided to them.
27. Providing “ready to move in” houses to the needy, unprivileged, widows and poor.
28. Food is one of the most impor tant needs to survive. Millions of people don’t get enough food, and many have surplus that they waste, so encouraging people to donate food items to the needy. 24×7 food service is available for the needy at the Ashram’s food banks.
29. Promoting cleanliness and hygiene by encouraging people to keep the environment clean; Dera Sacha Sauda regularly organizes Mega cleanliness campaigns in different cities which are led by Guruji Himself.
30. Making people aware and encouraging them to save trees and to plant & nur ture more saplings for the coming generations to live in a healthy environment. People are also provided with saplings for plantation.
31. Encouraging farmers to use the left over stalks as fodder for animals instead of burning it. It will be useful in for animals and save the environment too.
WATER IS LIFE
32.Teaching that Water is life, to save it and encourage all for Harvesting Water.
33. Helping stray animals by providing them shelter, food and medical aid.
34. Encouraging people to donate clothes to the needy who can’t afford to buy clothes by themselves.
35. Helping unemployed citizens by making them independent through self employment or finding a job.
36. Educating and guiding farmers to get better yields from their land under agriculture by promoting scientific techniques of cultivation.
37. Feeding birds and encouraging people to keep feed & water for birds on rooftops .
38. Resolving family disputes through Mediation & counseling instead of approaching courts and a tedious legal process.
39. Setting up vocational centers such as stitching centers, looms for weaving etc. as source of employment forwomen in rural areas.
CONFLUENCE OF ALL RELIGIONS
40. Believing & promoting religious unification that all religions lead to one God, promoting defacto unity to stop religious disputes and maintain brotherhood.
41. Rendering disaster management training and first aid training to individuals through the Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force Wing.
LIBERATION FROM CURSE
42. Endorsing dowry-free marriages.
43. Teaching & helping people to give-up superstitions, rumors, black magic and misguiding predictions.
44. Building character, values and good traits in coming generations by encouraging pregnant women to listen to true spiritual discourses and read stories of the noble and brave.
45. Educating the young generation to be health conscious by organizing different sports events and promoting mutual cooperation for a better society.
THE BUD OF KNOWLEDGE
46. Promoting girl’s education through awareness and facilitation.
47. Relief operations during droughts, floods, earthquakes, heavy snowfall and other natural calamities.
48. Ashram’s free matrimonial service under Ru-B-Ru program through website (http://www.marriagerubru.com) as well as through a Help Desk.
HELP ON CALL
49. 24×7 ambulance is facilitated
50. 24×7 Fire fighter team with fully equipped fire tender vehicle.
A UNIQUE INITIATIVE
51. Inspiring people to utilize money for welfare works for humanity instead of spending money on superstitions like performing rituals and unnecessary expenditures on occasions as birth, marriage and death.
PEACE AND SALVATION
52. Helping people lead a stress free life and attain salvation by the path of Gurumantra.
53. Anti-suicide teaching by promoting the fact that committing suicide is the greatest sin, and teaching free meditation to gain self confidence and joy from within.
THE TRUE PATH
54. Discard corruption, loot, thefts etc and promotion of good human qualities like honesty, integrity, discipline etc. for the wholesome growth of the country.
55. Guiding people about the ills of child marriage.
56. Stopping child labor as well as promoting education.
57. Providing free legal aid.
58. Channelizing the younger generation away from immoral mores, cheap music and other means that makes youngsters directionless, by means of spiritual congregations and devotional hymns sung in modern music.
59. Organizing free polio camps and facilitating polio vaccination to the newly born.
60. Facilitating clean drinking water in public places.
61. Helping young widows getting married again.
CONTENT WITH ONE
62. Promoting the message of ‘We(Husband-Wife as one family unit) are one, our child is one’ to check population explosion.
THE NEW MORN
63. To help and counsel young divorcee women to get married again and start a new life again by finding good matches.
64. To help Handicapped Soldiers & their families, and to help families of slain soldiers who lost their lives in the call of duty.
65. To assist freedom fighters in every possible way.
66. Encouraging people to pledge to never accept or give bribes to make India a corruption free nation.
HEART DONATION – AN HONORABLE TASK
67. To motivate people for posthumous heart donation.
KIDNEY DONATION – A MAGNIFICENT TASK
68. To motivate people to donate kidney to needy people under a fully lawful progress.
69. To let them tie in the nuptial lock while ignoring wrong orthodox customs and traditions.
70. Prevention of AIDS by spreading awareness and helping those who are fighting with it.
71. Constructing old age orphanages for the parents who have been neglected by their children.
72. Motivating people to utilize the black money stashed away for public welfare.
Note: All the devotees of Dera Sacha Sauda request the President & Prime Minister of the nation to create a non-profit fund where all the black money is collected and is utilized for the welfare of poor & needy.
CROWN OF THE LINEAGE
73. Promoting matrilineal inheritance (parallel to the usual patrilineal one) by encouraging the boy (if he has another male sibling) to relocate to his wife’s parental place with everyone’s consent and look after her parents as his own responsibility.
74. Assisting destitute women.
75. Suppor ting physically disabled people and gainfully employed, to help them to get married and generate employment for them.
BENEFACTOR OF OUR OWN BEINGS
76. Creating awareness among the people living in slums. Members of Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force Wing motivate them to quit narcotics and request to Government to resolve their problems and bring them to Ashram for the betterment of their life.
77. Spreading awareness on the menace of AIDS & homosexuality by arranging seminars and distributing books in schools and colleges regarding these, thus, encouraging moral values among younger generation.
78. Requesting government to providing means of employment to the physically handicapped people.
79. Operating training centers for giving self-defense techniques to females.
SMILE ON INNOCENT FACE
80. Developing Book-Banks and Toys-Banks so that the destitute children can also be provided with education and toys.
81. Making people aware about different ways & means of saving water and electricity.
82. Totally giving up the use of polythene and switching to cloth bags.
SAVE THE TINY HARDSHIP
83. Eradicating Child Labour and providing them education.
GET LIGHT IN THE DARK
84. Uniting the prisoners with God’s name and true meditation.
LIVELIHOOD THROUGH LABOR
85. Eradicating gambling and betting from the society.
86. Suppor ting the families of those mar tyred or injured due to terrorism or while defending & serving the nation or at any other public places.
DINT OF HARDWORK ALONE
87. Shun the practice of begging by educating beggars about the fruits of hard work and enabling them to get into main stream society.
PATHWAY TO LIGHT
88. Opening special schools for blind & dumb children.
89. Admitting the mentally infirm vagrants roaming on the roads to Mental Hospitals and helping to bring their lives back on track.
STOP THE MASSACRE
90. Ensuring closure of animals’ Slaughter houses for animals and birds.
POLLUTION FREE ENVIRONMENT
91. Checking Pollution by making manure out of agri-waste instead of burning the fodder in the fields.
92. Providing healthy and nutritious food and medical treatment to extremely poor pregnant women.
NEW FOUNDATIONS OF LIFE
93. Counseling the depressed people, motivating them to adopt a positive attitude towards life, encouraging them better their resolve to fight problems besides exhorting them to never consider suicide. The promotion of inner self confidence is only possible through the true method of meditation.
MOTHER CHILD GUARDIANS
94. Bringing up the newly born babies and nur turing the poor pregnant women for some time till the baby grows to some extent.
STOP TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN
95. Resisting child trafficking by creating teams to check it.
96. Getting the brothels closed through legal means.
NEW LIGHT OF HOPE
97. Promoting widows marriage by the in-laws family like their own daughter, if the girl is willing to.
98. Counseling the youths to avoid eve/adam teasing i.e. prevent unethical behavior.
99. Encouraging children to avoid parental disdain. Rather treat them with honour, due obedience and courtesy.
BHAKT-VEERANGNA GAAZI (DEVOUT WARRIORESS)
100. Motivating self-dependent girls to come forward to marry the crippled and disabled boys.
101.NURTURING MOTHER AND CHILD
Organizing free medical camps to provide free medical care including medicines,advise,tests and follow up to ensure good health of the expectant mothers and their unborn babies.
102.WELFARE FROM BONY CREMATION REMNANTS
The human remains,especially the bony part,are used to nurture and sustain saplings that grow into trees,thereby ending pollution.
NOTE : ABOVE WRITTEN WORKS FOR THE WELFARE OF HUMANITY ARE DONE ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE COUNTRY.