1.People with higher number of moles tend to live longer than people with lesser number of moles.
2. Muscles can be strengthened mearly by thinking
3. The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
4. The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.
5. Women blink twice as many times as men do.
6. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
7. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
8. The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
9. The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
10. Approximately 75% of human waste is made of water.
11. Babies are always born with blue eyes.
12. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
13. Women are born better smellers than men and remain better smellers over life.
14 Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
15. Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.